Last Update: 22nd June 2020
Belle Helene Hotel, situated in Aghios Georgios Pagi, Corfu, Greece starts its 2020 season on 1st of July 2020.
We will do our best to provide you with exceptional accommodation experiences complying with latest hygiene, safety, and operational methods.
Our team will keep our facilities safe and healthy and will follow the protocols for cleaning, sanitation, and disinfection.
The above mentioned protocols are created in order to prevent illness and they include :
- Regular sanitation training for our staff.
- Established time-schedule for cleaning and disinfection in all areas.
- Hand sanitisers in our facility.
- Frequent cleaning and wash of high touch locations and outdoor, including elevators, elevators buttons, walkways, staircase, etc.
Especially for prevention of current COVID-19 virus situation, we have established also the following rules in order to minimise the risk of infection :
- Check – In at 15:00 and Check- Out at 11:00
- We advise our guests, with visual signs where possible, to keep 1,5 meters distance from the person next in line while indoors (reception, restaurant buffet, bar, pool bar).
- We provide a free face mask for our guests in case of coughing and/or sneezing in any indoors public area of the hotel.
- We inform our guest for the maximum use of our elevators by two adults, and of the use of a face mask.
- We have re-arranged by 1/2nd our restaurant’s capacity by arranging our spaces and meals time to meet the new required distances. We adjusted our breakfast and dinner buffets and only our staff will serve our guests.
- While entering and leaving our restaurants for their breakfast or dinner, our guests are being advised to use the special hand sanitisers placed for that purpose in those areas.
For our team members with daily shifts we took the following actions:
- Restrictions for a limited number of people in a workplace.
- All our staff are provided with recommended protective gear.
- We regularly disinfect work surfaces, such as public and back-office areas.
- We limit social hubs and we keep a safe distance between team members of at least 1,5 meters.
From our part, we assure you that we will keep updating our regulations and methods and we are monitoring Hellenic and European Health Organisations in order to do that.
With Best Regards,